Professional Planning Services for large, small and complex projects.
Our company provides professional planning services for small, large and complex projects throughout New Zealand. We act as project managers during the formulation and environmental reporting phases of projects to enhance the prospects for successful outcomes to the consenting processes. We also carry out due diligence reporting for clients to assess degrees of risk associated with entering resource management processes.
Our Services are summarised as follows:
- Strategic planning advice for repeat business clients
- Nationwide monitoring services for repeat business clients
- Resource consents
- Private Plan Change Re-zonings
- Submissions on Regional and District Planning/Strategy Documents
- Due diligence and planning appraisal reports
- Environment Court Appeals and Mediation
Our Services extend across the following categories:
- Coastal developments and environmentally responsible projects
- Masterplanned residential communities, town centres and shopping centres
- Commercial and industrial (business) parks
- Health care facilities (retirement villages)
- Automotive dealerships and vehicle testing stations
- Multi-level offices, apartment and hotel developments
- Auckland central area projects, including Viaduct Harbour and Western Reclamation
- University and tertiary education campuses
If you have any further questions about the range of services that are available to you as a client of Haines Planning, please complete the online contact form located on this website or giving us a call directly so we may assist you further.